About US/Club Rules
Welcome to the website of the Lure Anglers Canal Club.
The club was formed to provide a club water for like minded lure anglers as well as local anglers.
We pride ourself on being a friendly club full of approachable, considerate anglers. We try to be as inclusive as possible and welcome members who wish to fish in more traditional styles.
We run competitions and events for lure anglers and open our waters for other clubs to book traditional fishing matches.
We have nearly 30 miles of fantastic canal fishing in Warwickshire.
- All members must posses a valid EA Rod License.
- Club membership or a day ticket must be purchased BEFORE you commence fishing.
- All members must be courteous and friendly to other canal users and those using the towpath at all times.
- Members must not drop litter or cut down or damage trees or shrubs.
- All members must use suitable tackle and unhooking equipment.
- Members should carry their membership card and rod license at all times and be prepared to show them to another member of the club or C&RT official on request.
- No fish to be permanently removed from the water.
- NO fish to be held in landing nets after capture. All fish to be released directly back into the water after unhooking and photographing if necessary. If a keepnet is used it must be a legal keepnet of at least 3m.
- No night fishing near inhabited buildings and boats.
- All under 14s to be directly supervised by an adult.
- Only one rod to be used when fishing the marina at Wootton Wawen.
- Filming of fishing on club waters is banned unless those filming have prior permission in writing for the LACC Committee . Any commercial organisation who uses LACC Club Waters for filming purposes without permission will be banned from our waters and may face legal action
- All members must be courteous and polite to other club members at all times. Any form of aggressive or inappropriate behaviour may result in membership being suspended and the club discipline procedure coming in to play.